Mindsight Timed Lock Box: Unplug from Phones & Snacks, Cigarettes, other Distractions
Promotes living in the moment by disconnecting from your phone, gaming controllers, and other attachments.
- 🧠 WHAT ITS FOR – (i) ENGAGE with family & friends by disconnecting from your phone, screens or other devices. (ii) EXPERIENCE life by making time for more rewarding activities. (iii) Take a moment to EXHALE and focus on calming your mind. (iv) Use as a tool to minimize snacks, cigarettes and other habits
- 🧠 HOW TO USE IT – Out of Sight ~ Out of Mind. 3 unique modes allow users to select ‘commitment level’ ranging from simple lockbox to Fortress Mode. Lock Timer can be set from 1 minute up to 30 days. Use as a self-improvement tool to slowly build willpower while living a more mindful life
- 🧠 WHO ITS FOR – Those who are attached to phones, screens, social media & other unhealthy habits but want to reconnect with friends, family and self while living in the moment
- 🧠 WHERE & WHEN TO USE IT – fits perfectly on kitchen counter, bedside table, home office or even in the classroom & workplace. Practice when kids get home from school, family dinner time, lazy Sunday morning’s or during night time wind down (no more endless scrolling)
- 🧠 FEATURES – Holds 4-5 phones (depending thickness/no IPADS) | 4 game controllers (depending on size) | Charging Slot allows phones to be charged while locked | Size 9.5x3.5x5" (Interior 8x2.75x4.75") | 3 unique modes (i) Lockbox Only (ii) Standard Timed (can be opened during countdown with code) (iii) Fortress Timed Lockbox Mode (cannot be opened until countdown complete) | Over stuffing may cause lock to jam | Apply light downward pressure on lid if jammed and reset lock (see instructions)